Dear members of the ARSCLIST,

 Sheesh I had no idea my post would cause such a fiasco, I did not mean
to upset anyone especially Mr. applebaum that has posted his response
several times now.

 My post's never have been a problem in the past, in fact, most people
seem to be happy to know someone is selling, servicing, and making
custom parts for these decks. I know that many of you use this same
Table, so when I get a new unit in, I offer it to the list before I list
it on ebay.

 And for Mr. Csontos I am not sure where else you're seeing my posts,
but this is the only archive type list I belong to. But, I have had 2
Sp-15's up for sale recently. And will have a few more available soon. I
will not list those here again however due to the negative response on
this new list.

 Again my apologies to any and all that were offended by my posting.

Any List members looking for SP-15's, or parts and service can contact
me directly or please contact Kurt Nauck.

Dave Meyers
Overkill audio inc.