"crh" for Crimean Turkish; Crimean Tatar (if to be included)

Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002
Both the proposed identifier (crm) and the Ethnologue identifier
(crh) are available. I suggest that we choose "crh" to harmonize
with Ethnologue.

Result:
The ballot passed unanimously on all points except the French name.
The inclusion of the identifier "crm" has been approved...

****    QUESTION: When/why the change from
        crh to
        crm
        ?

****    Crimean Tatar is the predominant name and should
        appear first.

John Clews,
Keytempo Limited (Information Management),
8 Avenue Rd, Harrogate, HG2 7PG
Email: [log in to unmask]
tel: +44 1423 888 432;

Committee Member of ISO/IEC/JTC1/SC22/WG20: Internationalization;
Committee Member of ISO/TC37/SC2/WG1: Language Codes