ISO 639 Ballot -- New item: Haitian; Haitian Creole

Please vote by Friday 2003-02-21.

Please see additional information below the ballot form.

Submitted by (your name, please): Hňvard Hjulstad

(A) -- Inclusion:
(1)
__X_ I am in favour of including the individual language "Haitian; Haitian
Creole" in 639-1 (alpha-2 code)
___ I am opposed to including the individual language "Haitian; Haitian
Creole" in 639-1 (alpha-2 code)

(2)
__X_ I am in favour of including the individual language "Haitian; Haitian
Creole" in 639-2 (alpha-3 code)
___ I am opposed to including the individual language "Haitian; Haitian
Creole" in 639-2 (alpha-3 code)

(B) -- Identifiers:
(Please vote even if you are opposed to the inclusion of the item)
(3)
_X__ I accept the alpha-2 identifier "ht" for Haitian (if to be included)
___ I do not accept the identifier "ht" -- Comment:

(4)
_X__ I accept the alpha-3 identifier "hat" for Haitian (if to be included)
___ I do not accept the identifier "hat" -- Comment:

(C) -- Language names:
(Please vote even if you are opposed to the inclusion of the item)
(5)
_X__ I accept the English name "Haitian; Haitian Creole"
___ I do not accept the English name "Haitian; Haitian Creole" -- Comment:

(6)
__X_ I accept the French name "ha´tien; creole ha´tien"
___ I do not accept the French name "ha´tien; creole ha´tien" -- Comment:

(7)
_X__ I accept the indigenous name "Krey˛l; Krey˛l Ayisyen"
___ I do not accept the indigenous name "Krey˛l; Krey˛l Ayisyen" -- Comment:

Other comments: