ISO 639 Ballot -- New item: Adyghe; Adygei

Please vote by Friday 2003-01-24.

Please see additional information below the ballot form.

Submitted by (your name, please): Håvard Hjulstad

(A) -- Inclusion:
(1)
_X__  I am in favour of including the individual language "Adyghe; Adygei"
in
639-2 (alpha-3 code)
___  I am opposed to including the individual language "Adyghe; Adygei" in
639-2 (alpha-3 code)

(B) -- Identifier:
(Please vote even if you are opposed to the inclusion of the item)
(2)
_X__  I accept the alpha-3 identifier "ady" for Adyghe (if to be included)
___  I do not accept the identifier "ady" -- Comment:

(C) -- Language names:
(3)
_X__  I accept the English name "Adyghe; Adygei" (if to be included)
___  I do not accept the English name "Adyghe; Adygei" -- Comment:

(4)
__X_  I accept the French name "adyghéen" (if to be included)
___  I do not accept the French name "adyghéen" -- Comment:

(5)
_X__  I accept the indigenous name "adygebze" (if to be included)
___  I do not accept the indigenous name "adygebze" -- Comment:

Other comments: