I have encountered a problem that is really stumping me:

I created an EAD finding aid and a stylesheet that transforms the XML into
HMTL and uploaded them to our web server.  I am able to sucessfully view
the XML document using IE 6.0 (or IE 5.5 if it has the MSXML parser
loaded), but when I try to view it using Netscape 7.0, it appears as if the
browser is not accessing the stylesheet.  The finding aid displays as a
string of text with no formatting.  You can view it yourself if you point
your browser to http://special.lib.umn.edu/findaid/xml/yusa0001.xml  (to
see how it is supposed to look, point your browser to the HTML version at
http://special.lib.umn.edu/findaid/html/ymca/yusa0001.phtml ).

The strange thing is, when I was working on the finding aid on my hard
drive, I was able to use Netscape 7.0 to view it with no problem.  However,
once I uploaded it to the web server, it no longer worked!  I can't
understand why Netscape would be behaving differently with a document on my
hard drive as opposed to a document on the server.

Anyone got any ideas?

--Lara Friedman-Shedlov

Lara D. Friedman-Shedlov
Kautz Family YMCA Archives