Greetings -
Does anyone know if institutions catalog ISO documents?   In dealing with
the publicid  attribute in the eadid tag  RLG's Best practice suggests that
one use ISO 9070:1991 to create the publicid.  I would like to look at this
just to see what is involved.   However, I am having a tough time locating
the document!  It isn't on the web - at least as far as I can find- except
at ISO where the 12 pages cost 65 Swiss francs (c. $48)  I would like to
help my local ILL locate a copy which can be borrowed.  Any suggestions?
Thanks.

L. Dale Patterson                       [log in to unmask]
Archivist                               973-408-3195
United Methodist Church Archives        fax: 973-408-3909
Madison, NJ 07940                       http://www.gcah.org