Dear list,

in the course of my MA thesis I have written an XML Schema that corresponds
with the EAD Minimum Recommended Finding Aid Elements.
I am aware that the use of XML Schema is still discussed in this community.
If this schema is any help or inspiration to anybody, it was worth posting
it.

http://www.iordanidis.de/schemas/ead_minimalset.xsd

Also, I`d like to get in touch with people is interested in XML Schema
application i.e. the field of the EAD.

Since I intend to intensify my studies of XML Schema application in
metadata vocabularies in general, I am very interested in
research projects - preferably in Germany. Please let me know.

Kind regards

Martin Iordanidids
Student of Humanities Copmputing
Universität zu Köln