As the largest privately held criminal record database of over 130 million criminal records, the information you receive from Rapsheets.com is more accessible, reliable and faster than ever before. Our records are acquired directly from government sources, including; official state and county court systems, Department of Corrections, and law enforcement agencies.

You are invited to attend a special presentation provided by Rapsheets.com. We will discuss:

Please RSVP to this free event by calling the FLICC office at (202)707-4800 or  via e-mail: [log in to unmask] Please request ADA accommodation at least five business days before event by calling (202) 707-6362 or [log in to unmask]

When: Tuesday, February 4, 2003. 9:30am or 1:30 pm

Site: Library of Congress, Adams Building, 2nd floor, FLICC/FedlinkTraining Room 217

Address: 101 Independence Ave SE, Washington, DC

James W. Oliver
FEDLINK Vendor Services Coordinator
Library of Congress
Washington, DC 20540-4935