Let's not have a flame war on this list. Please. Just went through it on
FolkBiz.

While my major interest is the engineering--and I hope I contribute
something in that regard on this list--I also am interested in copyright
and the overall brief of ARSC. In fact I'm now even a member <smile>.

May I suggest that we limit the discussion of NASA to the tape and
speculation directly surrounding the tape. I thought Peter Brothers's
message this morning was most useful. Discussing NASA policy is probably
not in the scope of this list.

I also agree with George B-N about a few related postings from other
newspapers. I thank Premise Checker for doing it.

Cheers,

Richard