I'm not sure how many of you have heard about the two day Alan Lomax
symposium that Brooklyn College and CUNY are holding next month.

On Friday and Saturday, April 11th and 12th. There will be two full days of
sessions including mini concerts by the New Lost City Ramblers, discussions
with Irwin Silber, David Evans, Jean Ritchie, and David "Honey Boy" Edwards,
Mike Seeger and more. And Sat night is a concert with Arlo Guthrie, Pete
Seeger, and New Lost City Ramblers. The day events are only $10.00/day.
Concert is $30.00

Info at http://www.alan-lomax.com

I'm thinking of coming in for the Conference (but not the concert). Is anyone
else going? Does anyone going live in the City and have room for me to bunk
for Friday  night?

If you do please email me OFF list at the FOLLOWING email address:
[log in to unmask] (NOT the one avove please.)

Thanks!

Steve Ramm