At the Society of North Carolina Archivists' meeting last week there was a rep from Apex (http://www.apexinc.com/) who was there to do a panel in conjunction one of his clients (from Eastern Carolina University) on outsourcing.  I missed the panel but spoke to him beforehand and he seemed very knowledgeable regarding EAD.

--Eli Naeher
  Lower Cape Fear Historical Society