Dear colleagues,

I have a pile of 12 unresolved items that are on JAC's table. Here is a
summary. PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL! I will send out individual
emails for each item, to enable us (and me in particular) to keep track of
each one.

One item that has not yet been voted (ballot will be circulated soon):
  Kashubian

Three items that have been accepted (no negative votes), but where the
ballots had at least one comment:
  Ingush
  Dargwa
  Nogai

Five items where inclusion has been accepted, but where names or identifiers
are unresolved:
  Udmurt
  Adygei
  Crimean Tatar
  Moksha
  Erzya

Three items where inclusion is unresolved:
  Yi languages (other)
  Karachay-Balkar
  Altai

There will be individual emails for each item. Please respond to the
individual emails.

Best regards,
Håvard Hjulstad

-------------------------
Håvard Hjulstad    mailto:[log in to unmask]
Chairman ISO/TC37 (Terminology and other language resources)
Convener of ISO/TC37/SC2/WG1 (Language coding)
Acting chairman of ISO 639 RA-JAC
  Solfallsveien 31
  NO-1430  Ås, Norway
  tel: +47 64963684  &  +47 64944233