From: Mary Charles Lasater [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2003 9:26 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCCTG1] Summary of Fenly report

Jimmie,

Sorry to post this to the list (others please delete unless you can
help). When I attempted to open this I was knocked out of my e-
mail system. When I attemped to view it, it is garbage. Sorry to be
a pest, but I'm not sure how to get access to this.

Thanks for any help,

Mary Charles

Mary Charles Lasater
Authorities Coordinator