Dear SACO Task Group,
        I hope all of you have some cutting remarks in draft concerning my
recent suggestions, or perhaps some other reactions or further comments on
SACO membership. Unfortunately, something has come up and I will not be
available for the rest of this week. I plan to be back in the office on
Monday, and I will try to catch up on the discussions then.
        Next week's topic will be: Responsibilities and benefits of SACO
membership.
        So, please go on with the discussion. It is early in our work, and I
hope everyone feels free to brainstorm and throw out various ideas to be
later picked over and refined. Thanks,
Jimmie