From: Jimmie Lundgren [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 27 February 2003 16:54
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCCTG1] Discussion Plan for SACO Task Group

Dear SACO Task Group,
        Thanks to Hugh for his message which is very helpful towards
defining our responsibilities and also items outside our responsibility. He
has offered a very good list of topics as a workplan. I suggest that we
expand it just a little and tie it to some dates to facilitate our email
discussion. Given that we are on varied schedules and time zones, I am
thinking that allowing one week for each given topic will help us to all get
our ideas in relevant to that topic before moving on to the next topic. I
think the first topic needs to be a general view of our work and
verification from each participant that we are receiving the messages on the
list. If anyone plans to be unavailable for a whole week during this
schedule, please let me know so that we can revise the schedule.
Week 1. (March 3-7) General views on charge and workplan (including any
amendments), and verification of email receipt.
Week 2. (March 10-14) Membership criteria.
Week 3. (March 17-21) Membership responsibilities and benefits.
Week 4. (March 24-28) Contributor perspective on contribution and
distribution mechanism.
Week 5. (March 31-April 4) Utilities' role in contribution and distribution
mechanism.
Week 6. (April 7-11) LC perspective on contribution and distribution
mechanism.
Week 7. (April 14-18) Supporting documentation.
Week 8. (April 21-25) Training support.
Week 9. (April 28-May 2) Feedback.
Week 10. (May 5-9) Review of discussion and plan for next steps.
Week 11. (May 12-16) Drafting preliminary report.
        I am looking forward to hearing from each of you during the next
week or so to hear your ideas on the charge and workplan and to make sure
you are getting these email messages. By the way, my usual email address
failed to allow me to send to the list and I want to thank David Williamson
for very quickly replacing it with another one that I hope will work. Thanks
and best regards,
Jimmie

Free exhibition at the British Library Galleries :

Magic Pencil : Children's Book Illustration Today (to 31 March) original
graphic work of 13 contemporary artists

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the
intended recipient, please delete this e-mail and notify the
[log in to unmask] : The contents of this e-mail must not be disclosed or
copied without the sender's consent.

author and do not necessarily reflect those of the British Library. The
British Library does not take any responsibility for the views of the
author.