OK now I understand a little better. Unfortunately my experience
with the feedback of the SACO liaison is not positive. In fact I don't
even know who it is right now. It has been one of the most
frustrating things about the program for me for several years. For
anything at all questionable I have had to utilize CPSO contacts
instead. I certainly don't think this is  a benefit of the program, for
me it is a failing. My NACO experiences have been totally opposite
but I understand that not all libraries have good NACO experiences.

Guess this is called "dirty linen" but it seems that this relates to a
problem we are trying to solve. Without good feedback about our
proposals (whether they are NACO or SACO) participation
becomes a problem. We do not learn from our mistakes and we
don't bother to continue to make proposals.

Mary Charles