Greetings to you all from (finally) a sunny and warm DC:

We at the American Folklife Center are so pleased to be able to keep in
touch with you via email, because we are so grateful for your past and
continued support of the Center.  I will be sending you occasional
updates on our work, and we will be letting you know of upcoming events
at the Center.  We would be delighted if you can come to any of our
events, and we hope that you might visit us the next time you are in DC.
 As I said before, your support and encouragement of the American
Folklife Center has meant a great deal to all of us.  We are looking
forward to having this listserve be a way for us to keep in touch.

Attached to this email you will find our latest list of events coming
up.  You all are cordially invited to attend and we hope that we will
see you at one or another event in the coming months.

Have a glorious spring!!

Peggy

Peggy A. Bulger, Director
American Folklife Center