Hello everyone,
I've just tried to unsubscribe and resubscribe...

Don't put your name in the body of the message...
only enter unsubscribe ead and leave it at that.

If you put your name in the body of the text,
you will receive a message idicating that the term "name" is not recognized as a valid suffix for the unsubscribe command... and ignore your request.

In my experience, I also put the word unsubscribe in the subject line.  Some programs read the subject line and others read the first line of text in the body of the message ... I put it in both places - I've never had an unsubscribe returned because of the use of the term in both places...

So, until the program gets fixed... leave your name out of the body of the unsubscribe request...

Aloha y'all ... Earl J.