ANNOUNCEMENT

If you are in the greater Boston area and work with EAD, you are invited to
the second meeting of the Boston Area EAD Meeting Group on Thursday, May
29th, at 6pm at the Massachusetts Historical Society.

The Meeting Group first met in January to provide an opportunity for people
in and around Boston to learn about the various EAD projects underway in the
region and to meet others facing similar challenges.

At the May 29th meeting, we will continue our conversation at the MHS and
then proceed to a local eatery, Woody's Bar & Grill, for food and drink.
All are welcome.  Please let me know if you will be attending and if you
will join us for refreshments afterwards so I can make arrangements.
Directions to the MHS can be found at
http://www.masshist.org/directions.html.

If you are interested in attending but cannot make it on the 29th, feel free
to contact me and I will keep you notified of any future meetings.

Thanks,

Mike Rush
Michael Rush - Manuscript Processor
Massachusetts Historical Society
[log in to unmask] - http://www.masshist.org
(617)646-0553 - (617)859-0074 (fax)

this message has been scanned for viruses by Symantec Anti-Virus for SMTP gateways