We use DBT/Inmagic for the catalog and serials management; the serials function is pretty good, and a lot a law libraries use it for its serial management capability (all those updates).  This is a solo library, and the software is not too expensive.  I am just launching the new catalog next week, after having cataloged the collection.  If you want to talk, give me a call.

Jeanne Trahan Faubell, Librarian
Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board
1250 H Street, NW
Washington, D.C. 20005
(202)942-1695
FAX:  (202)942-1676
email:  [log in to unmask]
These opinions are solely those of the author and do not reflect those of the FRTIB or the federal government, generally.