-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2003 5:42 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] ARSC Conference Thoughts and ARSC Award Winners
[log in to unmask] writes:
Hi Steve:
    Thanks for the update on the awards.  I didn't know there was a book
about George Crumb.  He played piano in my combo while we were in school.
He was working on his Ph.D. in composition in Ann Arbor, while I was still
working on my bachelor's in Ypsilanti; Eastern Michigan a few miles East of
U of M.  He even bought my old 9 passenger Chrysler New Yorker (my Band Bus)
from me when I needed the money.  We always brought back "favors" or
balloons from our dance gigs for his two little girls.  Now I'll have to get
the book!

Paul T. Jackson - Trescott Research

  You're welcome Paul. May I suggest you post your reply to me on the
ARSCLISt. I think others would enjoy your story. And maybe someone else has
a Crumb story to share with you.

  Steve Ramm