MessageNakamichi had a couple of post-Dragon models which had the zimuth correction feature as well.  I recall one being available new in the past year or so.

Steve Smolian

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Peoples, Curtis
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Friday, June 20, 2003 9:11 AM
  Subject: [ARSCLIST] Cassette player

  I am going to purchase a cassette player for our sound archives and want to know if you think the Tascam 122 MkIII  or a Marantz PDM model would be better. I can tell you that I want a dragon but the univeristy will not let me buy used equipment. I have to purchase new, unless one is donated.

  Curtis Peoples
  Archivist
  PO Box 41041
  Texas Tech University
  Southwest Collections Special Collections Library
  Lubbock, Texas 79409-1041
  Phone: 806-742-3749 ext 265
  Fax: 806-742-0496
  www.swco.ttu.edu