Get the Dragon or any Nakamichi for that matter...failing you buying a NAK and donating it to your library them maybe the Marantz...but I'm sure there are other brands that might do.
Paul Tombleson
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Peoples, Curtis
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2003 9:11 AM
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Cassette player

I am going to purchase a cassette player for our sound archives and want to know if you think the Tascam 122 MkIII  or a Marantz PDM model would be better. I can tell you that I want a dragon but the univeristy will not let me buy used equipment. I have to purchase new, unless one is donated.

Curtis Peoples
Archivist
PO Box 41041
Texas Tech University
Southwest Collections Special Collections Library
Lubbock, Texas 79409-1041
Phone: 806-742-3749 ext 265
Fax: 806-742-0496
www.swco.ttu.edu