on 6/6/03 1:56 PM, David S Sager at [log in to unmask] wrote:

> Has anyone out there had experience with the ELBERG MD12 Multicurve Disc
> preamp?  If so, any comments?

David -

It has excellent build quality, balanced outputs, and does just what we want
it to do. We used an Owl in the past and sold it shortly after the Elberg
arrived.

The Elberg's flat eq position is helpful to us since we can go into CEDAR
flat and then eq after that point. It makes the CEDAR boxes more effective.

J�rgen Vad (who visited me recently) and B. Elberg are both very responsive
to customers.

Later. Parker

---
Parker Dinkins