> Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 14:53:09 -0400
> From: Ray Denenberg <[log in to unmask]>
>
> I'd like to call an SRW meeting for mid-September
> (or late-september or very early October).  I'd
> like to get this on the calendar so let me know
> soon what days are not good for you during that
> period.

You don't mention venue ...  Does that mean DC again?

Can't someone make a convincing case for New York?  :-)

I would prefer to avoid the 17th-19th September, and a day or two
either side, as there's a conference I'd like to in England on those
dates.

/o ) \/  Mike Taylor  <[log in to unmask]>  http://www.miketaylor.org.uk
)_v__/\  "It's just like running Walton & Hersham, except the numbers
         have more zeros on the end" -- Theo Paphitis on running
         Millwall.