But, of course, the problem is much simpler than all that.

It seems that I'm doing case sensitive searches and my index terms have been
normalized to lower case.  The clue came when I tried to simplify the search
down to just "University" and got nothing but when I entered "tasmania" by
hand, it worked.

Ralph