Strike?  Even NBC,WXYZ, WOR, WGN and other radio
entertainment broadcast used glass dics for shows
copied for their affiliates and sales to radio
stations nationwide, and yes even those that exist
are poor quality, many engineers even discard these
gems without regard to available high tech equipment
to remaster.  Save what you can, technology may be
able to salvage a history almost lost.  Pass them on
to those of us who will at least attempt to salvage
such lost entertainment.
Semper Fi
         Drew Malone; Raines III