This would just make my weekend if this could happen. For a little radio
feature I'm doing on the anniversary (7-22) of the shooting of John
Dillinger in 1934, I'm looking for a small clip from the movie he watched
before he died--"Manhattan Melodrama." It doesn't have to be much, just 30
seconds or so.

Our local artsy video place didn't have it, so if anyone out there who
collects such things has the video and would record a small slice of it for
me, I'd be eternally grateful. You could either e-mail the file to me or
post it somewhere and I'd go get it.

Thanks for any consideration.

Neal Lavon
7409 Cedar Avenue