And, I've been fascinated by periodic news broadcasts (not always
complete) that followed Family Theater on the local Mutual Broadcasting
station, KHJ in Los Angeles in the 40's to 50's.  They are time capsules
that bracket and shine light on the period in which the Family Theater
shows were created and aired.  So, some of the topics of the comedies
and dramas came out of "the mudane daily events" (and not so mudane),
and we have included these news snippets on our remastered CD's of the
Family Theater shows for just that reason.

Rod Stephens
Family Theater Productions