[Moderator's note:  I'm posting this message at the request of Marcy
Hampton at the Pentagon Library.  If you have any questions, please
respond to her directly, not to me or to the list.  Thank you.  Steve]

Colleagues,
If you are seeking a rewarding and challenging position - The Pentagon
Library  is recruiting for the position of Chief, Technical Services
Division .
Please look at the job announcement at
http://jsearch.usajobs.opm.gov/ftva.asp?OPMControl=TY3444
The job announcement closes on 6 August 2003.
The Pentagon Library has 26 staff members, and has recently moved into
a newly renovated facility with plans to move into a new, state of the
art facility in 2006.  We serve more than 20,000 staff in the Pentagon
and its outlying facilities.  This is a key position and will be
instrumental in improving technical services operations and ILS
(Virtua/VTLS) functionality, as well as providing patrons with a wide
range of electronic resources.
For further information contact Marcy Hampton at 703-695-2316