I would give normal title-date 670s for the other online publications, and
give the sources as "title screen", etc., or even "t.p." for a PDF file.
For stand-alone, "formal" documents, the document itself seems more salient
to me than the fact that it is linked to from some particular web page.

Paul J. Weiss
NACO Coordinator
UCSD

At 03/07/17  07:00 AM, you wrote:
>The website for a corporate body which I am establishing includes electronic
>versions of its publications. The only one of these which is cataloged in
>either electronic or paper format is my work cat.  I wish to cite the forms
>formally presented in these other publications (and to indicate that they
>are formally presented) but the examples given in DCM Z1of locations within
>an electronic resource (WWW page title screen, HTML title, additional
>screens, main menu, readme), don't offer much help in citing an uncataloged
>analytic.  Should I create additional 670s for these items within the
>website? Can I generically cite "title screens for electronic versions of
>publications ( ... )? So far I've only cited the home page with a rather
>lengthy list of variants found, but seems less than helpful.
>
>Thanks for any ideas,
>Nancy
>
>Nancy Brown
>Principal Cataloger