Nancy,

You might want to take a look at the section on citing electronic
resources in the SACO Participants' Manual.  It goes into much more detail
than any other documentation.

Although they are not (yet) cataloged, I'd cite these other documents as
separate 670s if they each have their own titles.  Adding ", via WWW,
for someone else to be able to search for them online and find them again
if necessary.

* Adam L. Schiff                     *
* Principal Cataloger                *
* University of Washington Libraries *