Much practice about series has traditionally been, and I feel should
continue to be, locally decided. I am concerned about requiring LC practice
for 1.6G3 and 1.6H in particular for PCC records. I also do not feel that
we as a community have enough experience at this point to require PCC
records to follow current LC practice for 9.7B.

Paul J. Weiss
UCSD NACO Coordinator

At 03/07/09  01:41 PM, you wrote:
>cross -posted with apologies
>CPSO has posted on its website drafts of LCRIs that will impact
>BIBCO/CONSER cataloging practices:
><http://lcweb.loc.gov/catdir/cpso/lcris.html>http://lcweb.loc.gov/catdir/cpso/lcris.html
>

>In as much as these cataloging decisions often impact all PCC participants
>comments from all PCC members are invited.
>
>Deadline is July 25.  Send all comments to Judy Kuhagen, CPSO ([log in to unmask])

Paul J. Weiss
Head, Monographs Cataloging Division
Catalog Department
UCSD Libraries