Much practice about series has traditionally been, and I feel should continue to be, locally decided. I am concerned about requiring LC practice for 1.6G3 and 1.6H in particular for PCC records. I also do not feel that we as a community have enough experience at this point to require PCC records to follow current LC practice for 9.7B.

Paul J. Weiss
UCSD NACO Coordinator