> >4) The documentation is not clear whether  <default
> >type="indexSet">...</default> should contain the index schema identifer
> >(http://www.loc.gov/zing/cql/bath-indexes/v1.0/) or the index schema
> >name (bath).

> If you are going to use the name for the contents of
> configInfo/default/@type=indexSet, then I presume this hold also for the
> configInfo/default/@type=sortSchema and
> configInfo/default/@type=retrieveSchema? And if so, the DTD for the
> element that specifies the schemaInfo/schema does not offer a name=
> attribute that one can use to give it a short name.

The reason that I use the full URI for schemas is that in 1.0 they don't
have a short name (as you've noted).  My thought was that Zeerex should
record what you want to send over the wire, which is the short name of
indexSets and the full name for record Schemas.

IIRC, Ralph wants a short name added to schemas so we can say
recordSchema=DC ... at which point we should standardise on the short,
locally unique name rather than the long, globally unique name.

Rob

--
      ,'/:.          Dr Robert Sanderson ([log in to unmask])
,'---/::::::::::.    Nebmedes:  telnet: nebmedes.o-r-g.org 7777