I propose a meeting in DC, September 25-26
(Thursday and Friday).
I'm just about to leave for two weeks, and I
wanted to present a concrete proposal before I leave. I've put a hold on the
conference room (for most of those two days) so kick the idea around for the
next two weeks and we'll decide then. Please post to the list whether or
not you're available and inclined to come.