Well, that's weird.  I posted two emails of the one below around 3:53
P.M. my time, and they didn't come up, so I tried again with an
explanatory note at 5:59 P.M and that came up.  The two missing ones
just popped up (explain that), so I apologize for the multiple
postings.  They weren't worth that much exposure.

Rod Stephens
Family Theater Productions