I just received the latest issue of  VideoSystems magazine, and it has a
twelve page advertising insert of the Adobe products line.  It seems
that the latest permutation of CoolEdit Pro will be called Adobe
Audition.  It remains to be seen if the package will improve or be
"fixed" as I've seen in other software that has been taken over by some
larger company.  It seems that if you have a large programmer staff,
they have to justify their existence by re-engineering the wheel.  I
hope that Adobe won't fall into that trap.

Rod Stephens