Date sent:              Thu, 11 Sep 2003 19:06:55 -0400 (EDT)
From:                   David Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Send reply to:          David Williams <[log in to unmask]>
To:                     George Brock-Nannestad <[log in to unmask]>
Copies to:              [log in to unmask]
Subject:                Re: [ARSCLIST] Mystery Recordings-- Comedian Harmonists

I have a 3-CD collection of the Commedian Harmonists.

on CD # 2 (929-2121-2) (Die Grosseten Erfolge. Folge 2)  cut 4 is the
Musketier-Marsch  that George refers to.  It's part of the same piece.

CD set info: Comedian Harmonists: Mein Kleiner Gruner Kaktus Best- Nr 5546
9292120-2, 9292121-2, 9292122-2

Copyright 1998: Selected Sound Carrier
Distributed by SSC Selected Sound Carrier AG, Riedstr 1, 6343 Rotkreuz,
Switzerland

That's all the info I can find on the CD and boxes

Best regards

David Williams