Hi,

I'm Adrian Cosentini, the Chief Audio engineer at VidiPax. I don't handle
video but at Vidipax we have all sorts of old video machines that the
video staff know how to use to transfer video onto DVD or any other video
medium you would like. check out our web site www.vidipax.com or give us
a call at 212-563-1999 (ext 140 Kevin O'Neill). We have done (and are
doing) lot's of work for LOC.

Adrian Cosentini
212-563-1999 ext 135

On Fri, 19 Sep 2003 18:55:35 -0500 "D'Ercole, Pat" <[log in to unmask]>