  -----Original Message-----
  From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of D'Ercole, Pat
  Sent: Friday, September 19, 2003 7:56 PM
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Subject: [ARSCLIST] Reel to Reel video Players

  I have approximately 60 hours of one inch reel to reel videotape of
historical interest to string music education and about 25 hours on  inch
reel to reel video that I would like to preserve by transferring it to VHS
or DVD.  Does anyone know where I can buy a reel to reel video machine or
know of a place that can provide that service?

  Patricia D'Ercole