Hello Pat,

I have a number of video machines, supporting various 2 inch, 1 inch, 1/2 inch, and 1/4 inch formats.  However, due to the diversity of existing industry recording formats within these tape widths, I do not support all formats within those sizes.  If you can tell me the formats of your tapes, I can better determine the extent of my possible help.

Phil Van Praag
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: D'Ercole, Pat
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Friday, September 19, 2003 4:55 PM
  Subject: [ARSCLIST] Reel to Reel video Players

  I have approximately 60 hours of one inch reel to reel videotape of historical interest to string music education and about 25 hours on  inch reel to reel video that I would like to preserve by transferring it to VHS or DVD.  Does anyone know where I can buy a reel to reel video machine or know of a place that can provide that service?

  Patricia D'Ercole