From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of D'Ercole, Pat
Sent: Friday, September 19, 2003 7:56 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Reel to Reel video Players

I have approximately 60 hours of one inch reel to reel videotape of historical interest to string music education and about 25 hours on inch reel to reel video that I would like to preserve by transferring it to VHS or DVD.  Does anyone know where I can buy a reel to reel video machine or know of a place that can provide that service?

Patricia D'Ercole