My library has purchased XMLSpy and its Stylesheet Designer.  I've started
to encode my first finding aid and create a style sheet.  The encoding part
is going along fine.  However I am having difficulty with Stylesheet
Designer and the library does not have someone I can ask questions.  I've
got the basics (or so I think), but I am having problems putting together
the inventory.  Can someone assist me with a couple of questions I have
about Stylesheet Designer?

I can be emailed directly.

John Hyslop
Assistant Division Manager
Long Island Division
Queens Borough Public Library
89-11 Merrick Boulevard
Jamaica, New York 11432
(718)990-0770

These opinions are my own and not those of the Queens Borough Public Library