My library has purchased XMLSpy and its Stylesheet Designer.  I've started to encode my first finding aid and create a style sheet.  The encoding part is going along fine.  However I am having difficulty with Stylesheet Designer and the library does not have someone I can ask questions.  I've got the basics (or so I think), but I am having problems putting together the inventory.  Can someone assist me with a couple of questions I have about Stylesheet Designer?

I can be emailed directly.

John Hyslop

Assistant Division Manager

Long Island Division

Queens Borough Public Library

89-11 Merrick Boulevard

Jamaica, New York 11432

(718)990-0770

These opinions are my own and not those of the Queens Borough Public Library