Thursday, September 11, 2003
9:30--11:30 AM and 1:30--3:30 PM
FLICC/FEDLINK Training Room, #216, John Adams Building, 2nd and
Independence Ave, SE
Join Maureen Meyer, LexisNexis Research Consultant, and Marie Kaddell,
Information Professional Consultant for Federal Libraries at LexisNexis, for a
overview of LexisNexis(tm) SmartLinx(tm).
See connections between people, businesses, locations & assets with one
click! Need to uncover complex connections and relationships between, people,
businesses, locations and assets? Using LexisNexis(tm) SmartLinx(tm), you can
quickly and accurately locate these connections without spending hours or days.
SmartLinx provides unique power -
* Start your analysis with as
little or as much information as you have
* SmartLinx analyzes each
record to determine that the linked entities-- regardless of possible spelling,
formatting, or other variations -- are actually the same
* Generates a
* Links to associated SmartLinx summary reports and the
original source documents used to compile them with no additional charge to
Get the Picture with i2 Viewer - Instantly generate a picture with the
specially integrated Anacubis(tm) viewer built into SmartLinx.
With one click, you can discover complex relationships not readily
apparent within the raw data, transforming them into actionable
Use SmartLinx to:
* Document the chain of ownership for a business
* Compile connections and conflicts of interest
* Uncover business and personal assets, mortgage, lien and bankruptcy
* Find associates, neighbors, "lost" people, and others
* Discover name variations, including maiden names, aliases, DBAs, even
SmartLinx complies with the Fair Credit Reporting Act, the Driver's Privacy
Protection Act and similar state laws and the Gramm-Leach Bliley Act.
Please call (202)707-4800 to reserve a space. Please call early
as space is limited.