The staff of the Wirtz Labor Library at the U.S. Department of Labor is
offering surplus materials from our collection.  This month we are offering
valuable U.S. Bureau of the Census materials that range in date from the
1890 Census to the 1970 Census.  The statistical data covers such topics as
population, housing, education, and unemployment.  The available titles are
detailed in a 13 page list that is organized in chronological order by
Census.

If you have any interest in learning more about these available U.S. Bureau
of the Census materials, please send me an email that includes your email
address.  I will then forward to you the 13 page list as a Microsoft Word
attachment for your review.  My email address is [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]> .  Thank you.

John E. Butsch
Project Manager
Wirtz Labor Library
U.S. Department of Labor
200 Constitution Avenue NW
Room N-2445
Washington, DC  20210

Tel: 202.693.6633
Fax: 202.693.6644
Email:  [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>