In message  <p06002002bb93463bf842@[192.168.0.2]> [log in to unmask] writes:
> At 06:58 +0000 2003-09-21, John Clews wrote:
>
> >6. It's vital that ISO/TC46 or ISO/TC46/SC4 also put in a similar
> >position. Does anybody know if that has been done?

Michael Everson replied:

> No. It would require at this stage a letter-ballot, I guess.

Well, various officers in ISO/TC46 committees should have a position,
I suppose. We should ask those we know individually.

> >7. It's vital that national member bodies also put in a similar
> >position. Does anybody know if that has been done by their own
> >national member body?
>
> Ireland is preparing a submission. Is the UK?

I'm trying to find out. Various national BSI committees are affected.

Best regards

John Clews

--
John Clews,
Keytempo Limited (Information Management),

Committee Member of ISO/IEC/JTC1/SC22/WG20: Internationalization;
Committee Member of ISO/TC37/SC2/WG1: Language Codes