> > At 06:58 +0000 2003-09-21, John Clews wrote:
> >
> > >6. It's vital that ISO/TC46 or ISO/TC46/SC4 also put in a similar
> > >position. Does anybody know if that has been done?

In message <[log in to unmask]>
[log in to unmask] writes:

> I know that Pat Harris received a fax about this quite recently and
> discussed it with me (we were both a bit in shock). She is investigating a
> response for TC46/SC4 (the US is the secretariat). I will check and see
> what is happening with this.

Thanks, Rebecca.

It will be interesting to see how the 20 September meeting has
turned out.

Best regards

John Clews

--
John Clews,
Keytempo Limited (Information Management),

Committee Member of ISO/IEC/JTC1/SC22/WG20: Internationalization;
Committee Member of ISO/TC37/SC2/WG1: Language Codes