From: Pech [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 24. september 2003 11:52
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Sorbian in Sorbian

Dear Mr. Hjulstad,

I try to answer to your question about the best indigenous names of the two
Sorbian languages.
Your proposals are right, but there is a different in the spelling of "rec".

Lower Sorbian: dolnoserbski, dolnoserbska rec ("rec" spelled "r + e-caron +
c").
Upper Sorbian: hornjoserbski, hornjoserbsce, hornjoserbska rec ("rec"
spelled
"r + e-caron + c-caron").

I hope you anderstand my answer and the different of "rec" in Upper and
Lower
Sorbian. If not I can send you a fax, where you can see the different.

Best regards
Edmund Pech.